- The beef is hand-selected by Master Graders from New Zealand which test for:
1) pH Level (For Tenderness)
4) Rib Fat (For Quality & Consistency)
5) Meat Colour (For Quality)
6) Fat Colour (For Tenderness)
7) Eye Muscle (For Consistency)
If you are tired of buying steaks which is sometimes tender and other times tough, we recommend you to try our NZ Reserve Selection beef today!
Our Free-Range Grass-Fed NZ Ribeye Steak is a cut from the premium New Zealand Beef. In New Zealand, the cows enjoy clean air and plentiful pure water fuels year-round growth of lush, green pastures.Raised in the pristine pasture from the land down under.