The climate, clean air and plentiful pure water fuels year-round growth of lush, green pastures. The animals are raised year-round, on this pasture, with access if needed to conserved forages like hay and silage. It also means that they have been raised with the ability to wander and graze freely. The animals can eat and live as they would naturally – reducing stress and promoting better animal welfare.
Our Striploin is cut from the short loin of the cow. This muscle doesn't do too much work and is typically quite tender that cook evenly and quickly with a great beef flavour and a nice chew.
- Free Range
- Yakiniku Cut (500g)
- Fresh/Chilled Item, never frozen
- Vacuum Packed to prolong freshness and longer shelf-life
- Absolutely perfect thickness for Pan-frying / BBQ / Teppanyaki.
- Our products are prepared freshly upon receiving order confirmation.
Available in 500g packaging:
- New Zealand Beef Striploin
- 150 Days Grain Fed Black Angus Striploin
This is my first order. I spent over $100 worth of beef and pork. Pricing reasonable, service is good and delivery on time. The pork is a bit tough though. Otherwise, good experience overall.
Beef was nice and tender. Good cut.