In New Zealand, the climate, clean air and plentiful pure water fuels year-round growth of lush, green pastures. The animals are raised year-round, on this pasture, with access if needed to conserved forages like hay and silage. It also means that they have been raised with the ability to wander and graze freely. The animals can eat and live as they would naturally – reducing stress and promoting better animal welfare.
Our New Zealand Striploin is cut from the short loin of the cow. This muscle doesn't do too much work and is typically quite tender that cook evenly and quickly with a great beef flavour and a nice chew.
- New Zealand Beef
- Free Range, No Added Hormones
- 1 Steak (190g - 210g / 280g - 300g)
- Fresh/Chilled Item, never frozen
- Individually Vacuum Packed to prolong freshness and longer shelf-life
- Our products are prepared freshly upon receiving order confirmation.
Juicy, robust beef flavor and fresh. Please try, for it’s way well worth the price. Bang for the buck
Steaks were tender to our satisfaction.