The climate, clean air and plentiful pure water fuels year-round growth of lush, green pastures. The animals are raised year-round, on this pasture, with access if needed to conserved forages like hay and silage. It also means that they have been raised with the ability to wander and graze freely. The animals can eat and live as they would naturally – reducing stress and promoting better animal welfare.
Our Ribeye is the juiciest and the most flavorful cut as compared to the other steaks. It gets its amazing flavour from the marbling, which you will see throughout the cut. Fresh and Chilled. Never frozen.
- Free Range
- Yakiniku Cut (500g)
- Fresh/Chilled Item, never frozen
- Vacuum Packed to prolong freshness and longer shelf-life
- Absolutely perfect thickness for Pan-frying / BBQ / Teppanyaki.
- Our products are prepared freshly upon receiving order confirmation.
Available in 500g packaging:
- New Zealand Beef Ribeye
- 150 Days Grain Fed Black Angus Ribeye
- Australia Wagyu Ribeye MBS 6+