- New Zealand Beef
- Free Range, No Added Hormones
- 1 Steak (190g-210g / 280g - 300g)
- Fresh/Chilled Item
- Individually Vacuum Packed to prolong freshness and longer shelf-life
- Our products are prepared freshly upon receiving order confirmation.
- The beef is hand-selected by Master Graders from New Zealand which test for:
1) pH Level (For Tenderness)
4) Rib Fat (For Quality & Consistency)
5) Meat Colour (For Quality)
6) Fat Colour (For Tenderness)
7) Eye Muscle (For Consistency)
Are you tired of buying inconsistent quality steaks which is sometimes tender and other times tough, we recommend you to try our New Zealand Reserve Selection beef today!
Our Free-Range Grass-Fed NZ Striploin Steak is a cut from the premium New Zealand Beef. In New Zealand, the cows enjoy clean air and plentiful pure water fuels year-round growth of lush, green pastures.Raised in the pristine pasture from the land down under.